Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What A Year It's Been...On To The Next!!!


2009 has been a year I will never forget! I started with this crazy idea of starting a blog and sharing my information and know-how with others and I have been overwhelmed and amazed at the response. I was chosen as a Savings.com Deal Pro and got to go to San Francisco for their First Ever Save Up Event! I have a huge following on Facebook and continue to gain readers on my blog everyday! 2009 has taught me many lessons and I am using what I have learned and moving forward full speed ahead. I have lots of new and exciting things planned for 2010 and I hope you follow me on the next leg of my adventure to living a full but frugal lifestyle.
I am going to slow down over the next several days and spend lots of quality time with my family, as that is what matters most over the holidays. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.