Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - January 3rd-9th




Meal Plan Monday is BACK! Thank Goodness! I HATE not having a plan for my meals and just putting something together last minute!!!!! What a waste of time and money. Meal planning is one of the simplest tricks to spending less and I am definitely ready to start spending less after the holiday season.


I am going to break down my meals a little differently than before as you will notice below. I will post links to recipes as well and I don't post lunch since it is just basically me around here that eats anything besides a hot dog for lunch!


Happy Meal Planning Everyone!


**Oh, just FYI- I am still baking and cooking extra meals and snacks for when baby comes!



Breakfasts
Cereal
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins-new recipe-will post pics and recipe if they turn out as yummy as they sound!
Blueberry Muffins
Banana Nut Muffins


Dinner
Meatloaf x2
Grilled Cheese/Soup
Chicken Spaghetti x2-I use Cream of Chicken soup instead.
Beef Enchiladas x2
Frozen Pizza
Out to Eat
Leftovers


Snacks
Cookies
Muffins
Fruit
Cereal Bars




blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.