Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Year Anniversary!!!



September 3, 2009-


A day that would forever change my life! That is the day I created this blog. It wasn't this pretty and I didn't really know what I was doing, but I was doing it to help my friends and family. I wanted to share the deals I was finding and the tips I was learning so that everyone could start saving money like I had started doing. Little did I know what it would become or what direction my life would take.


I became a Savings.com Deal Pro in October of 2009. Flew to San Francisco and became part of a wonderful company and group of people.


I have been featured in The New York Daily News and First Magazine For Women!


Most importantly, I have a great group of readers and followers to this blog! I have grown my Facebook membership to the 1000's and continue to be fascinated when someone recognizes me at the grocery store! It's so unreal and fantastic! I can't believe you have all stuck with me this long. You are the best and I hope that we can celebrate this day together!


So...how about a DAY OF GIVEAWAYS!!!! Keep coming back to check and see what the giveaways are! You have until next Friday, Sept. 10th to enter! So GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU!


Here's to another great year...I am looking forward to the challenges and surprises it may bring!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.