Friday, February 25, 2011

Coming Up In March...




I am excited about some events coming up on Coupon Deals and Steals in March!

Get Ready to have some FUN!


Are you my Facebook Fan yet? If not, you WANT to be! I share all my posts on there and even some exclusive deals! We have a great community of readers that love to share and help with saving money

!

To celebrate all these readers, I am having a Contributor of the Month Contest! I consider my Facebook Page a community! A place to go and find deals, chat about sales and ask each other questions. So, please go and interact and comment on my page. If you are the top contributor at the end of the month, you will get an AMAZING prize! I will probably take the top three contributors and randomly draw a winner...but not exactly sure yet.


Also, plans are underway for a DAY of Baby Giveaways on March 4th.

There are some amazing products up for grabs! You will definitely want to check back OFTEN that day!!!


So, please go tell all your friends about Coupon Deals and Steals! I may not be the biggest blog out there, or even the best, but I truly do this to help you and to have fun! I love what I do and that is because of you!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.