Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Area Wide Garage Sales- Starting NOW!!


I LOVE Garage Sales!!! I haven't gone like I use to go with just one child, but I can usually make it to the City Wide sales in different towns because they are on Saturdays when Daddy is home. This is the list I have found of the Wichita, KS area...if you know of others, please comment below and I will add them to the list!


April 16 -Maize


April 15,16- Valley Center


April 30- Conway Springs, Rose Hill, Colwich, Udall

May 5-7- Goddard, Mulvane
May 7- Sedgwick



May 15,16- Towanda

June 4 and September 24- Park City


June 4- Cheney, Cleawater

June 11- Kechi


June 9-11- Bel Aire

June 17- Augusta


June 25- Derby


August 13- Haysville


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.