Monday, March 14, 2011

Meal Plan Monday! Great Kid Recipe Link!


I am on a mission to lose weight! I am now 10 pounds lighter than when I became pregnant and trying to lose another 20 pounds! My husband and I sat down and decided that we were willing to spend more on groceries for a little while so that our WHOLE family can eat healthier! It may take me awhile to find dishes to eat, match coupons and sales to those items and get going, but I have faith that I can cut it soon! We will also be planting a big garden, so that will help with produce costs! I will guide you to any recipes I find that look good! Please share any healthy recipes you have too!

Breakfast
Egg/Ham Scramble in Whole Wheat Pita Pocket- I eat this everyday!!! It's so good and takes me all the way to lunch without snacking!
Cereal
Cereal Bars

Lunch
Black Bean/Cheese Quesadillas with Salsa
Lean Cuisine
Sara Lee BBQ Chicken Deli Meat Sandwiches on Smart Bread
Soup
-Repeat! LOL!

Dinners
Spaghetti
BBQ Chicken w/ Cheese
Egg Sandwiches
Corn Beef and Cabbage Crockpot Meal
Fish Tacos
Out To Eat
Leftovers

Snacks
Apple Snack Wedges- AWESOME! Kids Love Them!
Bananas
Vanilla Fit Yogurt
Grapes
Graham Crackers with Peanut Butter/Honey





blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.