Friday, May 6, 2011

CamelCamelCamel.com-Alerts Of Amazon Price Drops!

Did you know that products at Amazon generally fluctuate in price? Want to get that "want" item but only when it goes on sale?


If so...check out CamelCamelCamel.com! camelcamelcamel provides free Amazon price drop alerts and Amazon price history charts, helping you buy when the price is right.


They also provide Top Daily Drops and Top Weekly Drops! So, you may find something you didn't even know you were looking for! LOL!


I used this when I found out we were expecting again! I put in a few of the cribs I had been eyeing on Amazon and then they alerted me when the prices dropped! Awesome!







blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.