Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just My o"PIN"ion on Cinnamon Roll Waffles!



One thing I love are cinnamon rolls...another, waffles! So, when I saw this recipe from Hen
s Nest
, I knew I had to try it. Plus, it gave me a great excuse to eat incredibly fattening food while on a diet!! I mean it's all in the name of research, right?!?!

Supplies:
You will need a waffle maker, a tube of cinnamon rolls and some nonstick cooking spray. Plus lots of hungry people to help eat them, or you will eat them all yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Directions:
Spray nonstick cooking spray on your waffle iron and warm that bad boy up. Once it is heated, place a cinnamon rolls or two or how ever many will fit on the plates and click down. These cook extremely fast, so don't wait for a set timer or light to go off. Check them in about a minute. They should fall off nicely and be brown. My waffle maker wasn't cooperating and the top plate kept sticking, but I was a woman on a mission (I'm on a diet remember) so I just peeled those suckers off! After that, frost with the included icing and enjoy!

The Verdict:
Amazing! Not because of it's taste but because of HOW FAST these babies cook! I can have 1000 calories ready in just a few minutes! No heating the oven, making the house hot, and no more waiting for cinnamon rolls! Now in my o"PIN"ion, they taste just like cinnamon rolls, just a little crustier. They shouldn't focus on the waffle part but instead focus on the amazing speed at which you can make them. So, I would like to rename this post...Just my o"PIN"ion on 1 Minute Cinnamon Rolls! Amazing! Did I say that already? So, excuse me while I go work off the 4 cinnamon rolls that I ate. If you need me in the next 3 hours, I'll be at the gym;)

Here are some pictures of the few minutes before the cinnamon rolls were devoured!




blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.