Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baking/Cooking Day Complete


Here is the breakdown of what I got accomplished on my baking day. Overall...a great success and the baby was pretty cooperative too, which makes it even better.
I am looking forward to another baking/cooking day next week...so check back for that!

*7 side dish size Sweet Potatoes-about 6 pounds
*Pumpking Chocolate Chip Pecan Bread-for breakfast and snacks this week
*2 Chicken Tetrazinni-made one for supper and froze one for later
*Froze 3 bags of Cranberries in 1 cup measurements for baking later.
*2 Chicken Breasts were left over so I diced them up to use for a dish next week.
*Corndog Muffins-Cooper lunches over the next couple weeks.

I would highly suggest buying Sweet Potatoes over the holidays when they are on sale for around .30 cents a pound, cooking then and then freezing them...so much cheaper this way and these will last us for about 2 months.

Have you had a Cooking/Baking Day??? Share the pictures and recipes with us!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, when should I except some of that to be brought to my house??? lol..

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.