Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dillons Trip- $19.03 Spent!!


I posted in my Meal Plan Monday, that my husband and I are trying to really scrimp this month as we have so many expenses during August (back to school, tags and taxes, birthday, etc.) SO I am doing a Pantry/Freezer Challenge and my goal was to spend under $20.00 for our grocery budget for this 2 week pay period. So, I got my filler items needed for our meals (just biscuits and meat) and then bought our "essentials" (produce, milk, water, etc.) I even managed to get a few items not on my list but had coupons for or that my husband asked for (the poptarts!).


So here is my shopping trip. Not sure if the one gallon of milk will last us until next Wednesday, so I may end up going to the store for one more gallon but I wanted to try to see how long we could go.




blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.