Monday, July 26, 2010

Pantry Challenge- Meal Plan Monday!




We are working really hard this month at putting as much money into our savings account, so I have decided to try the Pantry Challenge w/ a twist, for our Meal Plan Monday!

I went through my freezer, pantry and refrigerator and tried to see what I could come up with for 10 days worth of meals and here's what I came up with.
The twist?- I do have to buy a few things at the store, so I am doing a $20.00 Challenge for the week! That will include milk, bread, hamburger, biscuits and produce!

Monday- Shake and Bake Chicken, Frozen Potato Wedges, Salad

Tuesday- Flatbread Tacos w/ Ranch Sour Cream Sauce (these are delicious and we haven't had them in forever! I will take pics and post recipe on Wednesday!) If you are my Facebook friend, here's the link to the recipe.

Wednesday-Bologna Sandwiches, Soup


Thursday- Sausage and Egg Biscuits, Fruit


Friday- Brats/Hotdogs, Mac and Cheese


Saturday- Rice A Roni w/ Chicken, Veggies


Sunday- Pancakes, Sausage, Eggs


Monday- Grilled Cheese, Soup


Tuesday- Fish Sticks, French Fries


Wednesday- Smoked Sausage, Potatoes O'Brien, Veggies


I will try to post a pic of my shopping trip from tomorrow soon too!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.