Friday, July 30, 2010

Frugal Friday Idea- Cheap Fruit Dip!



We are little Fruit Monsters at our house! There is nothing better than fruit in the summer, plus it's healthy, so I don't feel bad buying lots of it!
Now...how many of you LOVE the cream cheese/marshmallow fruit dip? Yep, I am raising both hands right now!! Well...that is kind of expensive and you have to use it quickly. My lovely friend April, who happens to be pregnant as well and it seems like we crave the exact same things, gave me this dip recipe and I love it! It reminds me of the cream cheese dip but healthier and cheaper!!

Sour Cream Fruit Dip

Scoop of Sour Cream (regular,lite or fat free)
Brown Sugar to taste
Mix them together and dip away!!!


That easy! Please try it...I swear it is good!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.