Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Plan Monday- Crockpot Week!




School has started, soccer has started, and our schedule just seems to get busier and busier! So, this week I am going to be cooking in the crockpot!


I know many moms (or dads) are in the same situation and crockpot cooking has seemed to be in a lot of conversations I have heard this weekend. So, here is my crockpot menu for this week! It is going to be so nice to not worry about getting supper started in the evening when the baby wants a nap, when my oldest needs to get ready for his soccer game and when I am starting to feel my energy get zapped!


If you have a great crockpot recipe, please email it to me and I will share it with everyone on another Meal Plan Monday edition!




Mexican Cream Cheese Chicken- I just recently found Crockpot Girls on Facebook and I am enjoying all the recipes and ideas the members are sharing! This recipe comes from them, so you may have to "Like" their page to get to this recipe!



Slow Cooker Meatballs- Just throw some noodles on the stove when you get home and it's a meal!


Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole- This reminds me of the casserole we eat on Christmas morning! Going to have to try this!


Slow Cooker Pork Chops- This looks really good! I think it will go great with some veggies and mashed potatoes!


Applesauce Chicken- I have applesauce in my refrigerator that needs to be used, so this is perfect timing!


Ham and Pineapple- This is a family favorite which usually gets cooked in the oven until warm. I am just going to throw it in the crockpot on low until warmed! Serve with mashed potatoes! Yummy!


Only 6 dinners this week, as we have a family celebration this Saturday! I love it when I don't have to cook!! Everyone have a great week and a great Labor Day Weekend!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.