Friday, March 16, 2012

Just My o"PIN"ion on Fancy Nails Made Easy!




I am sure if you are on Pinterest you have seen all the really cool nail designs people are coming up with. There is everything you can imagine when it comes to nails. I am sure nail salons across the country are very excited about the latest craze! However, I'm cheap and frugal, so I wanted to do a simple, subtle fancy nail on my own. I don't mine going crazy on my feet, but I prefer subtle colors on my fingers, which usually is just a'natural! I ran across this idea from The Beauty Department and knew this was what I wanted to try for one of my posts.

Supplies:
All you need is two colors of nail polish, some hole reinforcements (I found at Target) and I also used some Quick Dry polish too. Simple enough!!

Directions:
Everything was very simple to follow. It's pretty much painting your nails, so if you can do that, you can do this!

My Experience:
This was very easy to do and had pretty good results. I made sure my first color was nice and dry before I started putting the stickers on. Like over an hour dry! When it came to the stickers, the thumb was tricky. One sticker isn't big enough, so you have to use two which created a shape that wasn't perfect, but it's not really that noticeable when done. Make sure your stickers are really pressed on. I didn't mess up anything when I peeled them off, just do it slowly. The end result was pretty good, but I would stick with light colors until you become a pro. If I had hot pink for my tips, you would probably see the flaws much more easily. However, due to the light color, all you see is pretty! I'm won over!! I'll be doing this again!

Here are some pictures of the process:







blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.