Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrate Celiac Month- Are You Gluten Sensitive???



May is Celiac Awareness Month and after I was just recently diagnosed as being Gluten Intolerant/Sensitive, I have had to change my eating habits for the BETTER!

Not only have I lost over 10 pounds (and going strong) but I feel so much better than I have in my life! I am able to eat a little gluten in my diet as long as I am pretty picky what I eat the rest of the time!

I was so excited when I got an email from MamboSprouts.com celebrating Celiac Awareness Month with so much information, coupons, a giveaway and some very tasty looking recipes!! I am going to make the Parmesan Crisps this week!!!


Here is a link to their website where you can find lots of information about Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity. They have tons of information and great organic coupons as well!



blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.