Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Bargain Bandit Shopped For Free at Kohls!!




Hey Ashlei,
I know most bargain bandits are posted for groceries, but I just had to share how I got a free polo shirt for my dad for Father's day!

Last week I got an e-mail from Kohl's with a coupon for $10.00 off my next shopping trip at the east store. (I think this is because I like to shop their sales and I have a store credit card there). Well this week Kohl's has polo shirts on sale this week for $9.99 so I thought...hey, if I think ahead, it's a free Father's day present!!! And it was! I've never walked out of a store like this with a purchase that didn't cost me a dime! I was so excited to leave the store beaming with my free present...

I'm attaching a photo with the receipt!!! Spent $0 and saved $26!
Candi, You Rock! This is why it pays (or not at all actually) to think ahead for holidays and birthdays!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.