Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blogging Goals 2011

With the New Year comes those famous resolutions. A time for us review, dream about size 8 jeans again and make goals about the changes we are going to make.

I must admit that my blog has not been a huge priority in my life this year. With this pregnancy came many challenges, including downright exhaustion! With exhaustion came laziness and well with laziness comes lack of motivation.


I do this blog because I like to help people save money and reach for financial freedom. I get VERY LITTLE money doing this and I do specify VERY LITTLE! So sometimes, it's the first thing I cross off when I am extremely busy with my life.


But it is a new year and I am excited to try to regain passion and enthusiasm for my work. I am going to attempt at making this my best blogging year yet. I want to create more opportunities for myself and for you. I want to teach you more and help you gain an even better understanding of living large without spending more. I am going to have you hold myself accountable but I also want you to realize that you are all part of this too. Please share comments, leave a great deal you found on my Facebook page, interact with each other and have this be a website you WANT to come to everyday!


Your comments renew my energy. They give what I am doing a purpose. They make me realize that you are watching, listening and most importantly reading what I write! Nobody likes to talk to the air, so please take a minute on comment on a post or send me an email. I would greatly appreciate the encouragement!


So, here are my 2011 Blogging Goals:


1. Meal Plan Monday EVERY week w/ links to cheap and great recipes I have tried!

2. Frugal Friday-a frugal tip to help you get inspired or take away a cost in your life!

3. Store 101 Posts- I am hoping to teach you more about the stores you are shopping at and how to use coupons at those stores.

4. Dedicate 1 hour per day to posting deals!



We are going to start there and see how it goes. I am hoping to maybe add more as the baby gets older and on a schedule. I think it will be easier than getting back into the size 8 jeans I keep dreaming about!


Happy 2011 Everyone! Wishing you all a year of great things!


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.