Friday, January 7, 2011

Frugal Friday Tip- Embroidery Hoops!

I love finding new and different decorating ideas. I also love when I can do them myself and do them frugally!I have been looking for cute decorating ideas for the nursery and found this idea and loved that it went with our polka dot nursery. I bought the Fabric the day after Thanksgiving when it was 50% off and then I bought the Embroidery hoops with a Michaels coupon!
I love how they add another texture into the room besides just painting polka dots!
Here are some other cheap places to look for hoops:
*Goodwill
*Garage Sales
*Your Grandma's Sewing Room!
After finding the above idea, I looked up Embroidery Hoop ideas and found some really cute and frugal ideas, so I thought I would share them with you. Hopefully they inspire you!

*Use a Embroidery Hoop to hold open a laundry bag for easier access!


*Make this cute Embroidery Hoop Bulletin Board! Tutorial here!


*Christmas Ornament Outside Decorations- How about pumpkins for Halloween or Easter Eggs for Halloween?
*Embroidery Hoop Clock Idea!

Does anybody else have a cool, frugal decorating tip? Please share or send me pictures!



blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.