Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Fancy and Four"- Cute and Frugal Girls Party Idea!

My friend Amy just threw her adorable daughter a "Fancy and Four" party this last weekend. I had never heard of this theme before, but after getting the photos I knew I had to share it with everyone. Amy was telling me it was the cheapest party she has ever thrown because so many of the items they used were from around the house!


The Invitations-Homemade



The Birthday Girl and a guest dressed "Fancy"!



The Food Table-Pitchers with Kool-Aid, various platters of fruit and snacks, and homemade glitter sprinkled cupcakes!


The Decorations- White Christmas Lights, Christmas Tinsel and Ribbon on the tables-think Christmas Clearance!!!! Also, the guests dressed "All Fancy!" I love it!!!


If you could have seen all the pictures you would have seen the twinkle and excitement in this little girl's eyes! What a fun theme that will bring memories for years to come!!!
Do you have a creative and frugal party theme idea? Please email me or share below! We would love to hear the ideas!!!








blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.