Saturday, September 5, 2009

Freebies For the Week

Here are the Freebies that I got this week.

Full size Paula's Choice SPF 55 sunscreen-followed a link to sign up for this product.
Travel-size Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Body Mist-got a coupon for a FREE travel size product of a certain line up to 5.00...I didn't have to buy anything else and I didn't have to pay tax either!
Parents Magazine October Issue-part of my FREE magazine subscription that I signed up for.
Not pictured-Good Housekeeping October Issue-it was hiding from me as I was looking for it!
What did you get for FREE this week???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.