Saturday, September 26, 2009

Union Pen Company Samples

Update-looks like they got smart on us...I hate it when that happens...you now have to call the 800 number to request the samples...

Here's what I got for completely FREE!

This will be great to keep track of my grocery list!

How Do You Request a Sample?
Simply follow these easy steps:
Go HERE
1) Find the product that you would like to request a sample of.
2) Press the "Request a Sample" link below the product images. If the product price is less than $5.00, it will be free of charge. However, if it is greater than $5.00, a warning will be displayed and you will be required to call or chat with a representative via Live Chat to request the sample.
3) Once you press this "Request a Sample" link, the "Add Sample" button will be displayed for your selection.
4) The sample will be listed in your cart and will be free of charge.

I went back after my first order and placed another order...they would let me put 5 samples on that order as my limit. I got a pen, stapler, mirror, calculator and clip!!!
I am going to go try it again and see how much more I can get!!!

Note: Company name is required-just put your last name and co. behind it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.