Monday, September 7, 2009

Walgreens-Clearance!!

Do you know Walgreens has a clearance section? I usually try to just run by it if I am there, and I snagged some great deals today.



The batteries were clearanced to $.49 cents for two individual batteries, a great deal for batteries!
The Pedialyte was on clearance for $1.99 and with Flu season fast approaching, I thought this would be handy to have around.
The Chex Mix is on sale right now for $.99 cents and I used a $.50 cent Manufacturer Q making these just $.49 cents a bag!
The Neutrogena Face Soap was for my husband, and unfortunately there are never hardly any coupons for these bars of soap, but it's the only thing he will use. So that was $3.19 sents of my total.
Total-$8.00 and some change (don't want to go find my receipt)

Also-The new September Coupon Booklets are out. I wasn't overly thrilled with the coupons in it, mostly Walgreens brand medicine, but I'm hoping to get proved wrong and score some great deals when I stack manufacturer coupons with these!
I will keep you posted!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.