Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wal-Mart Trip

If you know me, you know I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I had been reading about some of the good deals and decided I should go do some "research" for my coupon classes!
Here's what I got...



The total came to: $81.00
Highlights of the trip were:
Sunchips-$1.00 with coupon
Sara Lee Deli Meat-.96 cents with coupon
Healthy Choice Meals-.50 cents with coupons
Keebler Cookies-.50 cents with coupons
Rice-.68 cents with coupon
Yogurt (small individual)-Free with coupon
Morton Season Salt-.35 cents with coupon

I didn't have alot of coupons, as my hubby took my binder out of my car and I couldn't find them when I went to Wal-Mart, so I bought alot of generic. I think I could have done better if I would have had some of those coupons, but considering I bought other things than just groceries, I did okay.

1 comment:

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.