Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cheap People Magazine!


I love People Magazine but rarely buy it because it is such a waste of money to me when I get other magazines for FREE, however, I will be picking up the latest edition this week!


If you go to shortcuts.com, you can download a coupon to your card for $1.00 off when you buy People.


Then if you go to coupons.com (67209) and print off a $1.00 off People coupon!

**You can use these two coupons together to get $2.00 off!!! That should make for a pretty cheap magazine!!! **


(Did anybody notice the picture of my boyfriend on the cover?! LOL!)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.