Friday, April 9, 2010

This is my 500th Post!!! More Pics of My New Products!!

Here are a few of my most recent orders for my clipboards and notebooks. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order! These are great for so many events! The possibilities are endless!


For The Sports Fan
Many Colleges Available as well as local high schools! Great for coaches or the sports enthusiast! Keep the game schedule close or your picks handy!

Groovy Baby!

This was an order for a young lady and she told me she loved peace signs and lime green! I knew this paper was perfect the minute I saw it! You should have seen her face when I dropped it off!

Fun Notebook!

I would have loved to keep this for myself but the same young lady that got the cool clipboard also got this cool notebook! She said she loved neon colors and flowers and polka-dots! All notebooks come with personalized charm!

Pricing List:

Clipboards-One-Sided Clipboards $6.00 Two-Sided Clipboards $8.00

Personalization of Initial or Monogram-$1.00

Personalization of Name-$2.00

*Clipboards do have a sealant spray for protection.


Notebooks-$5.00 Large $2.00 Small

Free Initial Charm!!

Gift Set- Two Sided Clipboard and Lg. Notebook-$12.00

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.