Monday, April 26, 2010

Coupon Swap USA

Do you ever have coupons that you just won't use?? Hate to waste those diaper coupons when your kids are already grown but know a mom of little ones would love to have them??
How About Joining Coupon Swap USA?

I have come up with an idea for a coupon swap that will take place around the USA!! Here is how it works.

*Email me at coupondealsandsteals@gmail.com to register. Simply let me know you want to be a part of Coupon Swap USA and then leave me your name and mailing address.
*I will put together groups of people to become a Swap Group. I am going to try to spread you out across the USA as different regions get different coupons.
*I will designate a Group Leader (let me know in the email if you absolutely don't want to be one) to start the swap. The only thing the leader will do is start the envelope on it's cross country destination and then when it comes back to him/her they will simply keep it going and print off a new mailing sheet. I will send detailed information and the mailing sheet when I have designated those leaders.
*The way it works is this. You will have a group of about 4-5 people that you will be swapping coupons with. When you get the envelope you will choose any coupons from the envelope you would like to keep. In return, you must take all the leftover coupons along with new ones you add and put them in a new envelope and address it to the next person on the list and mail it within 2 days. The quicker the better as coupons do expire!!!! You will be in charge of your own envelopes and postage.
*If you do not want to be involved after starting it, you will simple email me and I will send a new mailing sheet to the leader.
*I will be on everybody's mailing sheet so that I can grab some great coupons too! That will be my return on the deal!!! Plus, I would just love to be apart of it!!!

So, if this is something that sounds frugally fun to you, please send me an email!!!
I will try to get groups developed in the next several weeks. Please feel free to sign up anytime though, and I will just add you on the next rotation!!!

Does this sound like something you would like to do? Let me know in the comment section!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.