Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Free Wii Game With Console Purchase!



I had a reader ask me today for a Wii Deal and I just found this! Great timing as Wii deals don’t come around very often, so I thought this was worth mentioning.


Amazon has the Wii console with Wii Sports for $199 with free shipping (regular price). But right now they are offering you a choice of an extra free game with your purchase!

You can choose one of the following for your free game:

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Play with Wii Remote (great to get an extra remote)
•Super Smash Bros. Brawl
•Endless Ocean: Blue World

To Get This Deal:

Please go through my Amazon link on the top of my blog page. I get a small percentage of your total as I was the one that referred you to this deal!!!! You don't pay me, but Amazon does!!!

On the search bar on the top of Amazon's page, click down on the drop down menu until you find Video Games. Then when that screen loads there will be a mini toolbar underneath the main one that will give you different video game systems to choose from. Click Nintendo Wii. It will bring up the promotion and you just go from there!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.