Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coupon For Free Excedrin



Go here and fill out a simple survey to score a coupon for a bottle of Excedrin (up to a $5.99 value). The key to snagging this Freebie is to click on a product other than Excedrin in the survey. When you click submit it will ask you for your mailing address. You will also have a chance to print out a coupon for Excedrin at the end too! I am anxious to try this and see how it works on my headaches. Does anyone use Excedrin, and if so, do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I got some *almost* free Excedrin using this coupon....(they took $5.99 off my total) @ walmart....however I had to wait SOOO long for a manager to come "ok" it at the register. The checker thought it might be fake and didn't want to be held responsible for it.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.