Sunday, February 21, 2010

To Clean or Not To Clean...That is the Question!?!



For Valentine's Day, my little Cooper got bathtub crayons...he loves to color and he loves to take baths, so what a better gift! Well, we didn't expect that everyone else in the house would love them as much too! Ever since Valentine's Day, Drew and I have been writing love notes back and forth to each other and Hunter draws pictures and love notes too! It's fun to read Kindergartners handwriting again and figure out the words like I use to for so many years teaching first grade! Anyway, now that the shower is completely filled with love notes and pictures, it breaks my heart that I am going to have to clean the shower this week! We will continue to write love notes and draw pictures, but I wish I could keep all of them! I am going to have to take a picture every week before I clean the shower I guess!

Oh, and Hunter has taken the crayons out of the bathtub and wrote us a note on the toilet and the sink...he knows he can't do that anymore, but it was kinda cute!

And Cooper, well he occasionally uses his crayons, but would much rather just splash in the tub...go figure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.