Monday, February 1, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day



On Wednesday I am planning to tag along with MoneySavingMom.com and LifeasMom.com on their baking/cooking days. I have been wanting to do this for a few weeks now and finally feel like I have time this week. Here is my to do list. I hope the baby cooperates and I can get most of these things accomplished!

Feel free to tag along too and even participate in your own baking/cooking day!

To Do List:
1. Breakfast Pockets-I simply take frozen bread dough, thaw it, roll it out a little and put cooked sausage, cheese and eggs in the middle and then cover and pinch. I then put the pinched end down on the greased cookie sheet. I then follow the temperature and time guidelines on the package.






4. Cinnamon Rolls- I am not sure what recipe I am using yet. I will let you know at the end.


5. Meatloaf Cups- I just use my favorite meatloaf recipe, then fill up GREASED muffin pans with the mixture and I indent them with my thumb. I then top them with BBQ sauce and a little cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until done. If you are interested, you can google for a recipe to follow but it's very easy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.