Monday, January 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Monday-Chicken Sandwiches, Mixed Vegetables, Applesauce
Green Giant Coupon here.
Applesauce and Apple Butter Coupon here.

Tuesday-Pigs in a Blanket, Macaroni and Cheese, Pears
Crescent Roll Coupon here and here. (I think the second link is for crescent rolls too and it can make for FREE rolls if you use them on the small can that is on sale for $1.00 right now at Kroger!)
I got my Mac and Cheese for Free when there was a sale with a coupon. No longer available.

Wednesday-Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Homemade Rolls
I am going to try this recipe here for the dinner rolls.

Thursday-Spaghetti w/ Turkey Meatballs, Veggies, Garlic Crescent Rounds
Green Giant Coupon here. Crescent coupon here and here. (I just take the butter flavored crescent rolls and sprinkle garlic powder or sale on them to make them more "Italian.")

Friday-BLT Sandwiches, Chips
I would suggest signing up with Farmland to get coupons for items like bacon and sausage. There are also coupons in the Sunday inserts for their bacon as well.
You can also try to print this coupon here, but you may have to sign up with Bar S to get them. I think I printed it out before and it is $1.00 off 2 products. I got my bacon and some sausage on clearance in the meat section this week for GREAT deals on meat!!!

Saturday-Biscuits and Gravy, Hash browns
Pillsbury Biscuit coupon here.
Gravy Recipe here-It's so good!!!

Sunday-Chicken Fajitas, Chips/Salsa (Salsa provided for a Review by SaraJaneSale.com), Black Beans
Chicken on clearance, Fajita seasoning FREE with Old El Paso purchase of 2 products (Peelie Coupon on products)

Let me know what you are having for your meals this week. I need ideas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.