Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine's Gifts from Kohls-Plus An Extra 15% Off



Are you still struggling with what to buy that special someone on Valentine's Day. I remember the year Drew bought me the ugliest white running shoes I had ever seen...seriously? First of all it was bad enough they were ugly and second...nothing says I love you like running shoes?! I was like, are you trying to tell me something??? In his defense, I had told him I wanted new shoes and he was trying to be sweet, but it didn't come across that way at the time. Needless to say, the shoes went back to the store and I bought myself something really nice.


For Today Only Kohls has a special code you can enter when you buy something on-line from their Valentine's Gift Shop. When checking out enter code LUV15OFF and get an extra 15% off your item!!! They have something for every price point and lots of cute things any wife, husband or child would love!!!


What are you buying your sweetie or sweeties (children) for Valentine's Day????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.