Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Post: Snail Mail Sunday!

I must admit...I look forward to going to the post office everyday! The mail is usually there by 10:00 am, so that's what my son and I do at 10:00 everyday! It's our ritual now! I get so excited about going and seeing what coupons, magazines, or freebies are waiting for me! Does this make me obsessed? Anyway, here are the Snail Mail goodies we received in the mail this week!FREE International Delight Coupon- Free coupons are gone but you can go here to print a $.55 cent off coupon.

(2) Dillons Mailers

Free Drill Bit Sizer

Taste of Home Magazine-subscriber because I love this magazine and I got it for under $4.00 for a year!
Weight Watchers- FREE subscription
Family Fun-FREE subscription

Blank Flower Cards and Envelopes

What did you get in the mail this week? Come back every Sunday for more Snail Mail Goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.