Monday, January 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday




Meal Plan Monday is going to become a weekly post explaining what we will be eating for dinner during the week and any coupons and recipes that go along with that meal plan.




This week we are eating from the pantry before we start our $200 Grocery Challenge!


We will also probably eat out a couple of times a month, just for fun and to give mom a break!




Monday- Pot Roast with Vegetables, Bread Rolls


The rolls are leftover from Christmas that my brother gave me and the Pot Roast I got in the Meat Clearance section at my grocery store.




Tuesday- Sloppy Joes, Baked Beans, Mixed Vegetables


Green Giant Coupon here




Wednesday- Out to Eat




Thursday- BBQ Chicken (crockpot), Sweet Potatoes, Rice

Cattleman's BBQ Sauce coupon here (plus others like French's Mustard), the Sweet Potatoes are from my Cooking/Baking Day a few weeks ago when I got them for around $.26 a pound! Uncle Ben's Rice coupon here.


Friday-Family Wedding!!!


Saturday-BBQ Chicken Homemade Pizza


Using leftover BBQ Chicken and BBQ sauce from Thursday and the Homemade Pizza Crust recipe is here! Sargento Cheese Coupon from December All You Magazine.


Sunday- Tacos, Cheese Dip, Black Beans


Velveeta Coupon printed on coupons.com but looks like it is no longer available. Hope you got it! My Ro-Tel was Free with coupons printed back in October.



Here is the link to the form that I keep track of my Meal Plan on...I Love It! It also has a section for your grocery list and notes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.