Sunday, March 14, 2010

$0.25 Ore-Ida French Fries



Have I told you I love Swagbucks?

Oh yeah, I have...well, here's another reason to love them! They actually have a coupon on their site! I went and completed the Special Offers section that is highlighted in blue on the left menu to get my daily 1 or 2 swagbucks. You basically are just given some different "no obligation" offers like signing up for the Enfamil club and those sort of offers. Well, the first offer was from Ore-Idea and you could print off a coupon from them by signing up for their website. So I did of course, because Hello...it's a coupon! Anyway, when I went to print it out it was a Bricks coupon which meant I could print two of them! YEAH!!!

Plus at the end I got 2 Swagbucks!!


Ore-Idea Deal Scenario

Buy (2) of the Ore-Ida Easy Fries that are on sale at Walgreens for $0.99 cents each or price match at Wal-Mart or Target (my plan).= $2.00

-$1.50/2 Ore-Ida Coupons from Swagbucks

=$0.50 for 2 packages, making them just $0.25 each!!

YEAH!

Let me know if you were able to snag this coupon too!!


New to Swagbucks, go visit Swagbucks 101.

Want to join Swagbucks, join here.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.