Thursday, March 18, 2010

Artscow Dog Tag Ideas...

I am hoping the $1.99 Shipped Dog Tag Deal is still available so that many of my readers can still score these adorable dog tags! I have made 3 and can't wait to see them! You can use them as necklaces, tags for your purse, and key chains! Get creative! I really want to make one for my mother-in-law still with my brother-in-laws military picture and a prayer on the back as he is getting deployed in January! I think she would love it!
Here are the ones I have made.

It did take me awhile to figure out how to put in the pics. First you have to create an album with the pics you are going to want to use. Then from there click on the Jewelry projects and find the (2) sided Dog Tag and click create. Then on the bottom of the page is a tab to use the Advanced Silverlight Designer. You can use pre-made kits and just upload your pics into it or you can design your own! There are tons of fun embellishments you can add too!
To get the pics on if you design it yourself you have to add a Border first! Then you will drag the picture from the album tab into your border...this took me about 30 minutes to figure out! Once I got the hang of it though...watch out...I was on fire!
...I think I am going to go create a coupon one now!!! Let me know what you designed and your ideas for them too! OH, and the best part- only $1.99 each shipped!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.