Monday, March 29, 2010

Meal Plan Monday



Monday-Out To Eat-unusual but we have to go into town after Hunter gets out of school and so we will be there for supper.
Tuesday-Brats/Baked Beans (The Grill Decided To Work Again!)
Wednesday-Out To Eat-Hunter has a doctor appointment late in the evening and so, yet again, eating in town.
Thursday-BBQ Chicken In the Crockpot
Friday-Freezer Meal or Grilled Cheese (Hubby is Cooking As I Am Working)
Saturday-Family Party!
Sunday-Easter!!
** I guess my extra eating out will be evened out considering I don't have to cook or provide food for two of my evening meals this week! But I HATE spending money on fast food!! HATE IT!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.