Monday, March 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I have decided to kinda drop the "daily theme" thing...I decided that sometimes I just don't have items in the pantry/freezer for those exact days. So, I am going to try to use them to help me plan, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work! It was a good idea though...!!!

Meatless Monday- Tuna Salad Sandwiches, Deviled Eggs, Pears

Try It Tuesday- PW's Cowboy Calzones, Veggies

Worry Free Wednesday- Out of the Freezer Chicken Spaghetti from My Bestie Jen (thanks!), Garlic Bread

Thursday- Tacos, Beans, Mandarin Oranges

Friday- Out to Eat/Coupon Class

Saturday- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches, Chips

Sunday- Frozen Pizzas/Craft Fair- or whatever my hubby wants to throw together because it's his job tonight!

My hubby brought home 4 dozen eggs from his Chicken Farmer Friend, so we have lots of eggs to eat and dye!!! Hence, the egg-cellent menu!! LOL!!



blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.