Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Fling Craft Fair-Clonmel, KS 3/28



You may be thinking to yourself...Coupon Deals and Steals and Craft Shows??? Yep, that's right...Coupon Deals and Steals will be at the Spring Fling Craft Fair in Clonmel, KS this Sunday!

The craft show is from 11:00-5:30, with concessions for lunch as well! Admission is FREE...and you know how I LOVE FREE!!! The address is: 18402 W. 71st St. S. Basically you just take K42 West out of Wichita and go about 10-15 minutes and you will see the signs!!

I will be hosting a AWESOME giveaway for everyone that stops by my booth and leaves me their email address! I will also have information on coupon classes and anyone that schedules a coupon class from the craft fair will get a $10.00 Dillons gift card on the day of the class, plus all hosts get the class for FREE!!!

Plus...you never know what else I will come up with until then, so come and say hello! I would LOVE to meet some readers too!!

There will be lots of booths for you to spend those $dollars$ you have saved from couponing as well.

They include:
Scentsy, Longaberger, Cookie Lee, Avon, Discovery Toys, Tastefully Simple, Sarah Jane Salsa (remember my review..yum!), Mary Kay, My31Gifts, Uppercase Living, Silpada Designs, Main Street Photo, Pampered Chef, Creative Memories and MORE!!!

So come on down or up...depending on what direction you are coming from and spend the afternoon with us! I would love to see you!!!



blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.