Saturday, March 27, 2010

Customized Clipboards and Notebooks-My New Endeavor

Call Me Crazy...I guess I don't have enough to do...so, why not start another endeavor!!!
I am happy to showcase my new Customized and Personalized Clipboards and Notebooks...no name yet, but I will take suggestions!!
If you are interested in placing an order, please email me. I will ship anywhere for an additional charge.

These are the 2 sided clipboards available for $8.00. You can get initial or monogram added for $1.00 and a full name personalization for $2.00. Lots of themes available...just tell me what you want and I will try to make it happen!

This is called Flower Power w/ personalization.

This is called Teacher w/ tag personalization.


Black and White-one of my faves! This has Initial personalization using a silver charm (in ribbons). You can also tell me what colors of ribbons you would like as well!



These are the back sides of the 2 sided clipboards. The backs will have embellishments too (included in the price).


Customized Notebooks-Large size is $5.00 and Small size is $2.00. You can have a initial charm added for FREE!


Inside of Notebooks. These are great for shopping lists, feeding schedules, journals, diaries, kids scribbling pads, etc.


Gift Set-$12.00. Included is a 2 sided clipboard and a Lg. Notebook. Personalization available on both!


1 Sided Clipboard-$6.00. The back will be regular clipboard material. This picture shows a knot style ribbon-individual ribbons knotted instead of multiple ribbons tied. You can choose that style as well.




















blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

Information and data provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The comments are merely opinions, and should not be constructed as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. I make no representation to the accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, deletes in information, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. My blog has includes links to pictures/other sites/blogs operated by third parties. If you find information that is from your website and you would like it removed, please contact me.

Material on this side is intended for an adult audience. To participate in giveaways or contests, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.